Honestly there’s only so much time I can spend reading and I’ll never be able to read all the books in the world. As much as I want to. So there are some series I’ve put aside and decided, yup, they’re not for me. Either they don’t interest me, I disliked the writing, or the characters irritated me in some way. So here’s a list of some of the more popular series that I’ll (probably) never read.Read More »
What better way to start the year than to set a couple of specific goals! I’ve grouped them into different categories and I’m hoping I can fulfil at least half but we’ll see. If last year was anything to go by I’ll probably just wing it as usual.Read More »
The Mystery Blogger Award #1
Thank you so much to Riddhi @ Whispering Stories for nominating me for this (2 weeks ago now, whoops)! I hope I do it all correctly haha.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
Happy Boxing Day everyone! Thought I’d just do a very quick post today so you all can get back to enjoying the festivities haha.Read More »
I’m trying to get into a bit of a schedule so at the moment I’ll be posting Tues, Thurs and Sat. I did try everyday to begin with but my gosh it was a bit stressful. I don’t know how some of you do it 😂Read More »