The Mystery Blogger Award #1
Thank you so much to Riddhi @ Whispering Stories for nominating me for this (2 weeks ago now, whoops)! I hope I do it all correctly haha.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
Three things about me:
- I have a dog called Baz, he’s a Norfolk Terrier and very naughty!
- I live in Lincolnshire.
- My favourite flavour of ice cream is mint choc chip!
Riddhi’s Questions for Me:
1. What is one Christmas themed book you want to read this year?
I really hope to read In a Holidaze by Christina Lauren! I love time travel/loop novels, I find them fascinating so I’m sure I’ll love it.
2. What is your fatal flaw? (Yes, you can take a quiz to find out)
I don’t know if it’s fatal or not but I have no sense of punctuality. I am late to EVERYTHING and it drives my husband up the wall haha.
3. What is you Hogwarts house?
Would love to say Slytherin but it’s probably Hufflepuff, I always cheated on the tests to get my favourite house.
4. Who is your godly parent?
Oooh uhm probably Hades? I feel he’s the most misunderstood God out there, really he’s just a nerd who loves his wife. I’d love to be their godbaby (that sounded more weird than it did in my head!)
5. Name three authors whose books you read this year for the first time.
- Cherelle from A Bolt Out of the Book
- Georgia from Lost in Neverland
- Pilar from The Bookworm Shelf
- Rosina from Lace and Dagger Books
- Caro from The Bookcheshire Cat
- Christopher from Plucked from the Stacks
- Robin from Paperbacks and Planners
- April Lee from Booked Till Midnight
- Celina from Venus in Books
So! Here are my five questions:
- What are three of your most anticipated reads for 2021?
- Do you set reading goals?
- What’s the most disgusting thing you’ve ever eaten?
- Where would you love to travel to in the future?
- How many books do you currently have on your TBR?
My favourite post by me: I don’t have many yet! Probably this one because it was my first ever review on here!
Thanks once again Riddhi for the nomination! Please don’t feel you have to take part if I’ve tagged you.
As always, happy reading!